Invisible Curtain Rod Holders
NO SCREWS. NO DRILLS. NO HOLES OR DAMAGE
Invisible Curtain Rod Holders allow you to hang beautiful draperies without damaging your walls and woodwork with harmful nails or screws. Trim must be a half of an inch in width for the brackets to be fully installed as the top part of the bracket is a half of an inch in width.
The way it works is: you simply place it on the top corners of your window frame and tap it in with a hammer. It'll make two tiny holes the size of a thumb-tack, and by using the leverage of a bar that goes alongside the edge of the frame, it safely holds the curtain bar up with ease. These unique easy to install Invisible Curtain Rod Holders install in literally seconds, as they just tap right into your window frame.
- The unique easy hanging curtain rod holders require just a hammer or mallet as they require no drilling or nails, are easily removed with no damage left afterward.
- The double rod holder protrudes 4.25 inches from the wall.
- Support bracket for extra long windows and curtains
- High Quality: It was constructed of high-quality Steel. These are sturdy and hefty, ensuring quality and longevity. The Hang curtain rod holders are able to hold up to 20 lbs of weight without damaging your walls
- Material: A3 Iron plate
- Package Includes: 2X Invisible Curtain Rod Holders